Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Pickups! Duncan Antiquity Jazz, Motor City T-wrecks Duncan59 
Hall of Fame Member

The Antiquity Jazz I installed a cover on for awhile which you can see some solder and scratching on the back baseplate. Hell, it adds to the aged/relic character! Lol. I should have gotten in a little better but the Antiquity Jazz is pretty heavy relic, aged screws and even some playing wear from me. Long legs, 2 conductor $85 shipped

Motor City T-wrecks. 7.7 dc. Supposedly his take on some old T-tops. I personally loved this pickups but sadly it hasn’t had a guitar to be in for awhile. It’s low output and has some bite on top, but it’s still VERy full sounding and chunks with the best of em. Feels much higher power than he resistance would suggest but still definitely vintage. The outside of the mounting tabs were grinder back a little to fit a very tight direct mount route. But this effects nothing as mounting holes are still in tact and fit standard screws $85 shipped

Duncan 59 bridge, zebra, long leg 2 conductor. Used but I would basically call this mint. Nothing of note I can see on this. $70 shipped

Like vinyl? Wanna spend some money? Maybe buy this! viewtopic.php?f=5&t=38142

Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]