Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
This Is My Tele. 
Author Message
Crystal Lettucer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 26530
This is my other tele....



Image


Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:30 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:40 pm
Posts: 4393
Location: Houston, TX
Relics are as gay as cum in a mustache































And I'm like Liberace and Freddie Mercury browsing Grindr in West Hollywood. Fucking amazing guitar man. Impeccable taste. What'd you do for the neck?

_________________
Analogman / Bludotone / Fargen / Fender / G&L / JAM Pedals / King Tone / RMC / Skervesen / Strymon / Vertex

"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble


Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:51 pm
Profile
Crystal Lettucer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 26530
Rampage wrote:
Relics are as gay as cum in a mustache































And I'm like Liberace and Freddie Mercury browsing Grindr in West Hollywood. Fucking amazing guitar man. Impeccable taste. What'd you do for the neck?


Paid cash monies.





















Both of them are hand carved maple with cocbolo fretboards.


Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:55 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:00 pm
Posts: 2889
Location: Henning Amplification
Image
Image

Steve

_________________
Henning Amplification Website - http://www.henningamps.com
My Music Page (Mojave PeaceMaker, Axe-FX, Mesa MKIV and PODXT Pro Clips)


Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:41 pm
Profile WWW
Crystal Lettucer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:15 am
Posts: 22789
Location: B-ass
TurboPablo wrote:
This is my other tele....



Image

amazing instrument

_________________
“Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more”
― Nikola Tesla

“I cannot be arsed with this right now”
― MISTER NOBODY™

"Stand up for what you believe in even if you are standing alone"
― Sophie Scholl


Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:56 pm
Profile
Crystal Lettucer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:15 am
Posts: 22789
Location: B-ass
sah5150 wrote:
Image
Image

Steve

gat damn , I'mma gonna go get some boobs brb

_________________
“Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more”
― Nikola Tesla

“I cannot be arsed with this right now”
― MISTER NOBODY™

"Stand up for what you believe in even if you are standing alone"
― Sophie Scholl


Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:56 pm
Profile
Crystal Lettucer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:15 am
Posts: 22789
Location: B-ass
Image

_________________
“Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more”
― Nikola Tesla

“I cannot be arsed with this right now”
― MISTER NOBODY™

"Stand up for what you believe in even if you are standing alone"
― Sophie Scholl


Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:01 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:01 pm
Posts: 1119
WOW!!!!!!!

That is a BEAUTIFUL playable piece of art.

M.N. really is a gifted master when it comes to building guitars.

Congrats on an amazing looking guitar.

_________________
Guitars:
'63 Gibson ES-330
'70 Gibson ES-335
'72 Fender Tele Custom
'74 Fender Jazz Bass
'75 Fender Strat
'78 Fender Tele
'79 Fender Strat
'80 Gibson Explorer
'80 Gibson LP Stnd.
'83 Gibson ES-335
'88 PRS Goldtop
'89 Gibson LP Standard
'95 PRS Custom 24 10-Top
'99 Tom Anderson HDTC
'01 Gibson LP Jr.
'02 Gibson LP DC
'03 Tom Anderson Hollow T Drop Top
'09 PRS DGT 10 -Top
'15 Suhr Classic Pro SSH
'83 Mesa MKIIC 60/100 Head
'84 Mesa MKIIC+ 60 watt
'84 Mesa MKIIC+ Simul-Class Bubinga/Wicker


Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:44 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:21 pm
Posts: 1155
Nice tele!

Image

_________________
GAB DrumJams - YouTube & Soundcloud


Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:11 pm
Profile
Crystal Lettucer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 26530
That's perfect.


Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:30 pm
Profile
Dead Man Walking
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:46 pm
Posts: 5005
TurboPablo wrote:
I should post this on TGP and see what happens.


It will start off ok, then they will all group up and attack.

You should do it.

_________________
It's been a long hard crawl to the bottom

clips here: https://soundcloud.com/paulslagle


Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:50 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:48 am
Posts: 2808
Location: Upper Dutchess County NY
That's a stunningly beautiful instrument. :heart: Congrats!


Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:20 am
Profile
Crystal Lettucer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 26530
MISTER NOBODY™ wrote:
TurboPablo wrote:
I should post this on TGP and see what happens.


It will start off ok, then they will all group up and attack.

You should do it.



Overall, it's been positive. Although one guy tried to tell me that Mary Kay looked like a partscaster :lol:

So I posted my T-Artist :cop:

You should drop in.


Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:29 am
Profile
Dead Man Walking
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:46 pm
Posts: 5005
TurboPablo wrote:
MISTER NOBODY™ wrote:
TurboPablo wrote:
I should post this on TGP and see what happens.


It will start off ok, then they will all group up and attack.

You should do it.



Overall, it's been positive. Although one guy tried to tell me that Mary Kay looked like a partscaster :lol:

So I posted my T-Artist :cop:

You should drop in.


Hey...

Thanks for the link. :wait:

_________________
It's been a long hard crawl to the bottom

clips here: https://soundcloud.com/paulslagle


Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:14 am
Profile
Dead Man Walking
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:46 pm
Posts: 5005
fretless wrote:
Image


Would.

Without mercy or regret

_________________
It's been a long hard crawl to the bottom

clips here: https://soundcloud.com/paulslagle


Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:23 am
Profile
Dead Man Walking
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:46 pm
Posts: 5005
TurboPablo wrote:
MISTER NOBODY™ wrote:
TurboPablo wrote:
I should post this on TGP and see what happens.


It will start off ok, then they will all group up and attack.

You should do it.



Overall, it's been positive. Although one guy tried to tell me that Mary Kay looked like a partscaster :lol:

So I posted my T-Artist :cop:

You should drop in.


Well, it is a "Partscaster". It's just that I make the parts. Well, not the metal stuff, but...

_________________
It's been a long hard crawl to the bottom

clips here: https://soundcloud.com/paulslagle


Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:24 am
Profile
Crystal Lettucer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 26530
MISTER NOBODY™ wrote:
TurboPablo wrote:
MISTER NOBODY™ wrote:
TurboPablo wrote:
I should post this on TGP and see what happens.


It will start off ok, then they will all group up and attack.

You should do it.



Overall, it's been positive. Although one guy tried to tell me that Mary Kay looked like a partscaster :lol:

So I posted my T-Artist :cop:

You should drop in.


Well, it is a "Partscaster". It's just that I make the parts. Well, not the metal stuff, but...



I sent you a text.


Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:46 am
Profile
Dead Man Walking
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:46 pm
Posts: 5005
TurboPablo wrote:
MISTER NOBODY™ wrote:
TurboPablo wrote:
MISTER NOBODY™ wrote:
TurboPablo wrote:
I should post this on TGP and see what happens.


It will start off ok, then they will all group up and attack.

You should do it.



Overall, it's been positive. Although one guy tried to tell me that Mary Kay looked like a partscaster :lol:

So I posted my T-Artist :cop:

You should drop in.


Well, it is a "Partscaster". It's just that I make the parts. Well, not the metal stuff, but...



I sent you a text.


'bout fookin' time.

_________________
It's been a long hard crawl to the bottom

clips here: https://soundcloud.com/paulslagle


Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:56 am
Profile
Crystal Lettucer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 26530
MISTER NOBODY™ wrote:
TurboPablo wrote:
MISTER NOBODY™ wrote:
TurboPablo wrote:
MISTER NOBODY™ wrote:
TurboPablo wrote:
I should post this on TGP and see what happens.


It will start off ok, then they will all group up and attack.

You should do it.



Overall, it's been positive. Although one guy tried to tell me that Mary Kay looked like a partscaster :lol:

So I posted my T-Artist :cop:

You should drop in.


Well, it is a "Partscaster". It's just that I make the parts. Well, not the metal stuff, but...



I sent you a text.


'bout fookin' time.



Have you located your monocle so you can read it?


Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:25 am
Profile
Dead Man Walking
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:46 pm
Posts: 5005
TurboPablo wrote:
MISTER NOBODY™ wrote:
TurboPablo wrote:
MISTER NOBODY™ wrote:
TurboPablo wrote:
MISTER NOBODY™ wrote:
TurboPablo wrote:
I should post this on TGP and see what happens.


It will start off ok, then they will all group up and attack.

You should do it.



Overall, it's been positive. Although one guy tried to tell me that Mary Kay looked like a partscaster :lol:

So I posted my T-Artist :cop:

You should drop in.


Well, it is a "Partscaster". It's just that I make the parts. Well, not the metal stuff, but...



I sent you a text.


'bout fookin' time.



Have you located your monocle so you can read it?


That's none of your business. :nope:

_________________
It's been a long hard crawl to the bottom

clips here: https://soundcloud.com/paulslagle


Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:28 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: charlie_sheen, exafro, GoldstarGuitar, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], greatmutah, itchyfingers, Maddnotez, midnightlaundry, spawnofthesith, SuperFlyinMonke, Zozobra and 18 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group