Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Luxxtone “El machete” and BE-100 vid 
Author Message
Crystal Lettucer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:36 pm
Posts: 17130
I know my posts are dropping like “Which Strings Should I Use” threads but I’ll put this here anywho! Lol!

Got the guitar right before my surgery so the demo got way delayed. Thankfully Jerry B at Luxxtone is literally the coolest dude on the planet.

Used the BE-100 and got some Buxom Boost and Fortin Blade in there. Biggest surprise for me was how good the Blade sounds pushing the Clean channel. Not even into gainy territory, just “biggerizing” it.

Hopefully the link will work. Always hit or miss from my phone.



There’s chapter markers in the YouTube description. Playing starts about the 3:25 mark.

There’s a full mix bit tucked in there as well that I probably didn’t post here before.

_________________
_____________________________________________________

I have some gear and junk...

Like Coffee? Like Pedals and amps? Like General Jackassery???

Check out "Dunky's N' Demos at:

https://dunkysndemos.com
https://www.youtube.com/c/JeremyVarao


Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:56 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:00 am
Posts: 8177
Location: Meridian, ID
That sounds good bro! Definitely a proper rocking guitar. I don't know if you said, but what pickups are in it?

Cole

_________________
Amps
Budda Superdrive II 45
Hughes & Kettner Duotone, Puretone, TriAmp MKII
Peavey 3120
Peters Halo/Hydra
Rivera Knucklehead 100, Knucklehead Tré, M100
VHT Pittbull 100/CL

Cabs
Budda 4x12 (Jensen Nighthawk)
Hughes & Kettner CC412 (Vintage 30)
Hughes & Kettner CC412 (UK Greenback)
Rivera K412T (Jensen Electric Lighnting)
Sour Mash 1936 (Eminence Legend V12)
Splawn 2x12 (Eminence CV-75)
Splawn 2x12 (Fane Medusa 100)
Splawn 2x12 (UK G12T-75)
VHT FatBottom 2x12 (P50E)


Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:14 am
Profile
Crystal Lettucer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:36 pm
Posts: 17130
colejustesen wrote:
That sounds good bro! Definitely a proper rocking guitar. I don't know if you said, but what pickups are in it?

Cole

Thanks Cole! Those are the Luxxbucker Hot/Neck set. Made by Arcane pickups.

_________________
_____________________________________________________

I have some gear and junk...

Like Coffee? Like Pedals and amps? Like General Jackassery???

Check out "Dunky's N' Demos at:

https://dunkysndemos.com
https://www.youtube.com/c/JeremyVarao


Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:33 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:19 am
Posts: 4554
dig the silerburst and reverse headstock. room is looking great man!


Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:24 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:00 am
Posts: 8177
Location: Meridian, ID
I think I need to look into what Arcane offers sometime. They have sounded excellent in a lot of demos I have heard.

Cole

_________________
Amps
Budda Superdrive II 45
Hughes & Kettner Duotone, Puretone, TriAmp MKII
Peavey 3120
Peters Halo/Hydra
Rivera Knucklehead 100, Knucklehead Tré, M100
VHT Pittbull 100/CL

Cabs
Budda 4x12 (Jensen Nighthawk)
Hughes & Kettner CC412 (Vintage 30)
Hughes & Kettner CC412 (UK Greenback)
Rivera K412T (Jensen Electric Lighnting)
Sour Mash 1936 (Eminence Legend V12)
Splawn 2x12 (Eminence CV-75)
Splawn 2x12 (Fane Medusa 100)
Splawn 2x12 (UK G12T-75)
VHT FatBottom 2x12 (P50E)


Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:01 pm
Profile
Crystal Lettucer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:36 pm
Posts: 17130
RaceU4her wrote:
dig the silerburst and reverse headstock. room is looking great man!

Thanks man. Yeah it’s come a long way for sure.

colejustesen wrote:
I think I need to look into what Arcane offers sometime. They have sounded excellent in a lot of demos I have heard.

Cole

Yeah the Arcane stuff is killer.

_________________
_____________________________________________________

I have some gear and junk...

Like Coffee? Like Pedals and amps? Like General Jackassery???

Check out "Dunky's N' Demos at:

https://dunkysndemos.com
https://www.youtube.com/c/JeremyVarao


Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:55 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:27 pm
Posts: 1037
Location: SFV, SoCal
Jeez, that clean channel is no joke. I expressed this before when someone else was demo'ing their Friedman here, but I was not expecting cleans like that from an amp like that.


Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:09 pm
Profile
Crystal Lettucer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:36 pm
Posts: 17130
Bonano wrote:
Jeez, that clean channel is no joke. I expressed this before when someone else was demo'ing their Friedman here, but I was not expecting cleans like that from an amp like that.

Oh man I seriously don’t get why people get so excited about the BE Deluxe’s have an “improved” clean. I LOVE the clean in the regular ol’ BE’s.

_________________
_____________________________________________________

I have some gear and junk...

Like Coffee? Like Pedals and amps? Like General Jackassery???

Check out "Dunky's N' Demos at:

https://dunkysndemos.com
https://www.youtube.com/c/JeremyVarao


Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:08 am
Profile
Online
Crystal Lettucer
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 7:29 pm
Posts: 12564
JerEvil wrote:
Got the guitar right before my surgery so the demo got way delayed. Thankfully Jerry B at Luxxtone is literally the coolest dude on the planet.


Is there something wrong with him? Does he need a cayenne pepper supplement to help with poor circulation? Does he need a sweater or something?




















:cop: :lol:

But seriously, sounds good. That clean is so nice and spanky. Damn.

_________________
Modest Mike wrote:
The solution is to lower your expectations :thu:


Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:56 am
Profile YIM
Crystal Lettucer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:36 pm
Posts: 17130
nightflameauto wrote:
JerEvil wrote:
Got the guitar right before my surgery so the demo got way delayed. Thankfully Jerry B at Luxxtone is literally the coolest dude on the planet.


Is there something wrong with him? Does he need a cayenne pepper supplement to help with poor circulation? Does he need a sweater or something?




















:cop: :lol:

But seriously, sounds good. That clean is so nice and spanky. Damn.


lol! Not sure BUT... I ran out of my seasoning... just sayin’

_________________
_____________________________________________________

I have some gear and junk...

Like Coffee? Like Pedals and amps? Like General Jackassery???

Check out "Dunky's N' Demos at:

https://dunkysndemos.com
https://www.youtube.com/c/JeremyVarao


Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:05 am
Profile
Online
Crystal Lettucer
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 7:29 pm
Posts: 12564
JerEvil wrote:
lol! Not sure BUT... I ran out of my seasoning... just sayin’

Infant Spice in my back yard:
Image

Though I've gone through some phases. Some of that's reserved for sauces and seasoned/spicy pickles.

_________________
Modest Mike wrote:
The solution is to lower your expectations :thu:


Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:19 am
Profile YIM
Crystal Lettucer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:36 pm
Posts: 17130
nightflameauto wrote:
JerEvil wrote:
lol! Not sure BUT... I ran out of my seasoning... just sayin’

Infant Spice in my back yard:
Image

Though I've gone through some phases. Some of that's reserved for sauces and seasoned/spicy pickles.

I like sauces too!

_________________
_____________________________________________________

I have some gear and junk...

Like Coffee? Like Pedals and amps? Like General Jackassery???

Check out "Dunky's N' Demos at:

https://dunkysndemos.com
https://www.youtube.com/c/JeremyVarao


Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:10 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: clipless bumper, conky, Diddlybo, drs448, facefirst, fretless, GoldstarGuitar, greatmutah, grooveHT, IndyWS6, itchyfingers, maggotspawn, mincy, MISTER NOBODY™, Yarbicus, Zozobra and 49 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group