Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Okay, Now It’s Going Down For Real 
Hall of Fame Member

Good evening,

Thanks to my work colleagues, for this inebriate post, I am here to state that not only am I going to build a bass, but a guitar, as well. 7-string, all Purpleheart, Fluence pickups, Kahler trem. That was the clincher: When I had a Kahler trem for the guitar, I knew it was happening. Except that it hasn’t arrived yet. Jesus, I hate these life goals kicking me in the gentlemen’s vegetables. I can only imagine what you expectant parents have to deal with.

Thank you.

Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:33 pm
Crystal Lettucer

I approve of this message.

My life goal has been to build myself a guitar. I've only had that goal since I was a kid. But currently my workshop is still filled to the roof with flood leftovers from the bedroom. So maybe right now my life goal is to get a damn dumpster and move some of that garbage out of my main work space. :mad:

Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:31 am
Profile YIM
Crystal Lettucer

Location: Same town as Lindsay Lohan, Amy Fisher, Joey Buttafucco & Debbie Gibson
My life's goal has always been to live longer than Elvis.... I am winning! :lol:

Good luck with the projects! Looking forward to the build threads!!! :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk:

But when the hour is nigh, and the lights are low, and I got a little toothpick of a shwag joint in my teeth, and my friends want to hear me play "Into the Void", or "TNT", "or "Cemetery Gates"...I plug my 600 dollar guitar into my 150 dollar amp, and I am a Rawk gawd.

Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:25 pm
Crystal Lettucer

Gentlemen's vegetables, inebriation, Kahler trems and preggos.

Thread of the year assfartass I'm concerned.

Take 'er easy and rock on!

:thu:

TurboPablo wrote:
Scribble strips are for kids.

Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:23 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]