Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Hello 

Hello,

I'm happy to have found this forum. i'm into the lower end electric guitars and gear. I like finding under appreciated guitars whether it's the ones left to rot in a closet or models no one bought or everyone bought and now have little value. it's a hobby started slowly in recent years first out of necessity then as a way to build a collection of "beaters" and recently as a way to start a youtube channel where I discuss cheap gear, how to get it, used, new, reviews, as well as information not found in lessons - no sheet music here - It's with the most broke beginner in mind so i'm always looking to learn about what was good that others found cheap used. guitars, basses, and amps mostly. I'm here not to sell my channel but I will use it and share links when appropriate. I need to learn what is available that others feel is cheap or a very good value and I hope to do that here as well as share and help others.

Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:38 pm
Crystal Lettucer

Location: Same town as Lindsay Lohan, Amy Fisher, Joey Buttafucco & Debbie Gibson
Welcome to the fold brother! This is the best guitar/amp forum on the interwebznet!!! :rawk: :rawk: :rawk:

You're in good company... a couple of the guys have similar taste in gear.

If you come across a Teisco Warlock and you don't want to buy it, please let me know! :thu:
I'm hoping to find a Warlock guitar but, I'll take a bass.

1969 Sunn Solarus ● 2x 1980's Randall RG-80 ● 2013 Hi-Tone HT103-DG (Best Rig 2014) ● 2015 Mortatone 12/15 Cab w/EV SRO's ● 2017 Jubilee ● 2019 Ceriatone Model Tee ● 2019 Randall Diavlo ● 2020 VHT D50 Dumble Clone
Walt wrote:
But when the hour is nigh, and the lights are low, and I got a little toothpick of a shwag joint in my teeth, and my friends want to hear me play "Into the Void", or "TNT", "or "Cemetery Gates"...I plug my 600 dollar guitar into my 150 dollar amp, and I am a Rawk gawd.

Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:07 am
Crystal Lettucer

Welcome to the forum!

I've always been in to obscure gear myself; sadly those real sleeper deals are few and far between these days :(

Unstrung wrote:
ya it am bast

Rampage wrote:
When life hands you distortion, fuck everything else.

Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:10 am
Crystal Lettucer

Sleeper is a bygone era :cry:

There's still plenty of solid affordable options though. We discuss them all the time.

Welcome!

CS Deja Vibe mkii > SupaTrem Jr. > Xotic Wah > OCD v2.0 > Fulldrive 2 mkii > TB Jailed Pitchblack > (Alter Ego x4)

Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:48 am
Crystal Lettucer

Devin wrote:
Welcome to the forum!

I've always been in to obscure gear myself; sadly those real sleeper deals are few and far between these days :(

As soon as the guy said, out of favor cheap stuff, I thought of you. :lol:

You're one of my favorite people here. :heart:

My Album For Sale!

Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:01 pm
Profile WWW
Crystal Lettucer

BroSlinger wrote:
Devin wrote:
Welcome to the forum!

:love: :love: :love: :hug:

I thought about you recently; there's a guy on Rig-Talk who posted a WTB thread for a Bogner Fish and it seems like I remember you having one and not caring for it all that much

Thought I'd let ya know in case you wanted to sell it :)

https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopi ... 6&t=210481

Edit: nm apparently he found one elsewhere already :(

Unstrung wrote:
ya it am bast

Rampage wrote:
When life hands you distortion, fuck everything else.

Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:05 pm
Crystal Lettucer

I still have my Fish. I think it sounds great. I just don't really play hair/speed/thrash metal right now.

I figure it may be worth something someday. I don't need money right now.

My Album For Sale!

Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:09 pm
Profile WWW
Crystal Lettucer

BroSlinger wrote:
Devin wrote:
Welcome to the forum!

:lol:

I thought of maggotspawn

CS Deja Vibe mkii > SupaTrem Jr. > Xotic Wah > OCD v2.0 > Fulldrive 2 mkii > TB Jailed Pitchblack > (Alter Ego x4)

Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:02 pm

Wow, thanks guys. heajaxlepinskiy, keep an eye on shopgoodwill.com. I saw a couple of warlocks sell there recently. it's a great place to watch for unique and rarer stuff. they just sold a 52 les paul with p90's for $6500.

Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:31 pm
Crystal Lettucer

Location: Same town as Lindsay Lohan, Amy Fisher, Joey Buttafucco & Debbie Gibson
guitarjs wrote:
Wow, thanks guys. heajaxlepinskiy, keep an eye on shopgoodwill.com. I saw a couple of warlocks sell there recently. it's a great place to watch for unique and rarer stuff. they just sold a 52 les paul with p90's for $6500.

Thanks for the tip about shopgoodwill.com :hi5:
I'll definitely be keeping an eye on that website!!!

1969 Sunn Solarus ● 2x 1980's Randall RG-80 ● 2013 Hi-Tone HT103-DG (Best Rig 2014) ● 2015 Mortatone 12/15 Cab w/EV SRO's ● 2017 Jubilee ● 2019 Ceriatone Model Tee ● 2019 Randall Diavlo ● 2020 VHT D50 Dumble Clone
Walt wrote:
But when the hour is nigh, and the lights are low, and I got a little toothpick of a shwag joint in my teeth, and my friends want to hear me play "Into the Void", or "TNT", "or "Cemetery Gates"...I plug my 600 dollar guitar into my 150 dollar amp, and I am a Rawk gawd.

Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:14 pm
Hall of Fame Member

:welcome:

Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]